Letter of Opinion [REVISED]

I will give an opinion about this news http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/04/04/city-to-provide-buses-to-accommodate-upcoming-three-in-one-cancellation.html
Sorry, my opinion is pointless. Lol


Dear Editor,

I was interested to read "City to Provide Buses to Accommodate Upcoming Three-in-One Cancellation" by Callistasia Anggun Wijaya (Mon, April 4, 2016).

I understand that Jakarta is a big, busy city. I think three-in-one policy is not the right solution to overcome the traffic jam. Jakarta has been known for years for its crowded roads, and its huge populations are no help at all. It's also easy to meet some people who are tricking the policies, like how some people become jockeys after the three-in-one policy is released. It makes the aim of the policy doesn't work like it planned to be.

I think the new policy to provide more buses is a right solution to overcome Jakarta's traffic jam issue. I also suggest the government to raise up the parking and private transportation taxes. It will make people think twice about buying and using private transportations. In addition, planting some trees on the road side and making a walking area for pedestrian are provided to make citizens walk comfortably.

Sincerely,
Virna Oktavenia
Yogyakarta



__________
[REVISION]

Dear Editor,

I was interested to read "City to Provide Buses to Accommodate Upcoming Three-in-One Cancellation" by Callistasia Anggun Wijaya (Mon, April 4, 2016).

I understand that Jakarta is a big, busy city. I think three-in-one policy is not the right solution to overcome the traffic jam. Jakarta has been known for years for its crowded roads and its huge populations. It is also easy to meet some people who are tricking the policies, like how some people become jockeys after the three-in-one policy is released. It makes the aim of the policy does not work like it planned to be.

I think the new policy to provide more buses is a right solution to overcome Jakarta's traffic jam issue. It is more beneficial than three-in-one policy. It can help people to go to their destinations, as well as reducing the air pollution. I also suggest the government to raise up the parking and private transportation taxes, planting some trees on the road side, and making a walking area for pedestrian. They will make people think twice about buying and using private transportations.

Sincerely,
Virna Oktavenia
Yogyakarta

Virna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment