Job Application & CV [REVISED]

28 Whitechapel Court
London E10 7NB

May 31st, 2016
Human Resource Department
The Cable News Network

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to apply as an Associate Producer Projects and New Initiatives in your company, which was advertised on jobsatturner.com.

I have obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in English Education in State University of Yogyakarta. I wish to bring my knowledge and skill in your company.

As a student of English Department, I can communicate fluently in spoken and written language and work with people from different background. I am also willing to learn new things.

I have an experience working on an online news. I hope I can improve my experience on your company.

For further information, I also attach my CV.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

XOXO

Virna Oktavenia






Virna Oktavenia
28 Whitechapel Court
London E10 7NB
+44 20 7123 4567
virnao@aol.com

PROFILE
I am a Bachelor in English Education Department with an experience on online news, and looking for a position that could build my knowledge and skill.

EDUCATION
2015 - 2019 State University of Yogyakarta
2012 - 2015 Ekamas Senior High School

EMPLOYMENT
2017 - 2018 Part-time as a content writer on Kabar Mahasiswa

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Fluent English speaker
- Familiar with digital tools



__________
[REVISON]

28 Whitechapel Court
London E10 7NB

May 31st, 2016
Human Resource Department
The Cable News Network

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your advertisement on jobsatturner.com on June 1st, 2016. I want to apply as as an Associate Producer Projects and New Initiatives in your company.

I have obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in English Education in State University of Yogyakarta. I wish to bring my knowledge and skill in your company.

As a student of English Department, I can communicate fluently in spoken and written language and work with people from different background. I am also willing to learn new things.

I have an experience working on an online news. I hope I can improve my experience in your company.

For further information, I also attach my CV. I am available for an interview at any time. You can contact me by email on virnao@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

XOXO

Virna Oktavenia






Virna Oktavenia
28 Whitechapel Court
London E10 7NB
+44 20 7123 4567
virnao@aol.com

PROFILE
A fresh graduate from English Education with an experience on online news, and looking for a position that could build my knowledge and skill.

EDUCATION
2015 - 2019 State University of Yogyakarta
2012 - 2015 Ekamas Senior High School

EMPLOYMENT
2017 - 2018 Part-time as a content writer on Kabar Mahasiswa

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Fluent English speaker
- Familiar with many fields of writing
- Familiar with digital tools

Virna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. So far so good, Virna. In my opinion, you have written this application letter and CV clearly.

    ReplyDelete