6/2 Blackwood St,
Lewis A.C.T
05/01/2016
Production Manager,
Riverside Manufacturer,
Chapel Street,
London
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter
to complain about your product.
I bought a toy truck from
your shop a week ago, and it seems your toy is not safe for
children. My niece’s finger had to be stitched after it was trapped between the
wheels and the body of the truck.
In my opinion, there are
some parts of your toy truck which are not cut neatly. Please evaluate the
production and the design of your toy truck.
I look forward to hearing
from you.
Yours faithfully,
xoxo
Virna Oktavenia
__________
[REVISION]
6/2 Blackwood St,
Lewis A.C.T
05/01/2016
Production Manager,
Riverside Manufacturer,
Chapel Street,
London
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to complain about your product.
I bought a toy truck from your shop a week ago, and it seems your toy is not safe for children. My niece’s finger had to be stitched after it was trapped between the wheels and the body of the truck.
In my opinion, some parts of your toy truck are not cut neatly. Please evaluate the production and the design of your toy truck.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
xoxo
Virna Oktavenia
Nice letter, with good content and language usage.
ReplyDeleteI don't think that somebody will choose this situation :3
Good post vir.
ReplyDeleteI like your way to make it not like a complaint letter. "cut neatly" it's a good choice word.
I think it's better if you remove 'this letter' in sentence 'I am writing this letter to complain' to make it more effective. But over all it's really good letter!😊
ReplyDelete