About Me
20-something girl | Yogyakarta, ID
Written Stories
Popular Posts
-
My task this week is giving a reply to my friend's complaint letter. I pick Tomi 's, and there it is. Well, I found it hard to resp...
-
I have another English task this week, and it's writing notes. Pardon my messy handwriting, i put so much effort in them lol S...
-
Loading...
-
Stanfield Business School RC5 7JY, Rochester United Kingdom Dave Kloren Karelstraat 137 1051 Amsterdam Netherlands Our re...
-
Scarlet Cafe Chestnut St, LA April 19th, 2016 Dear Customer, We would say thank you for your loyalty to our products. We want to inv...
-
_________ [REVISION]
-
28 Whitechapel Court London E10 7NB May 31st, 2016 Human Resource Department The Cable News Network Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply...
Labels Cloud
Powered by Blogger.
How if the respondent answer the first question with never? ._.
ReplyDeleteOoh, right! I will change the option😂
DeleteIt'll be better if you give the translation, Vir :3
ReplyDelete